Experienced Yoga, Aerobics and Latin Dance multilingual instructor with Bachelor degree in Physical Education and training experience in U.S.A., U.K. and Greece.
Her passion and interest to promote the benefits of yoga as a means to relax and understand oneself, led her to deepen her knowledge with experienced trainers before teaching for the last fourteen years, Vinyasa Flow, Hot Yoga, Hatha, Ashtanga, Jivamukti, Prana Flow, Iyengar, Restorative and Yin Yoga.
2015 opens up a new horizon for Anastasia as her dream to offer a Yoga – Personal Development specialised centre comes true with carefully designed training and therapeutic sessions.
Her train the trainer specialized training programmes include:
• the Jason Crandell’s 500 h Vinyasa Flow Yoga training programme in London
• the Jason Crandell’s 200 h Vinyasa Flow Yoga training programme in London
• 222h Hot Yoga at Sunstone Yoga Center, Dallas, Texas, U.S.A
• Ashtanga Yoga with David Williams
• Hot, Vinyasa, Jivamukti, Space and Flow, Ashtanga, Hatha, Restorative and Yin Yoga at Fierce Grace, Bikram Yoga London, Jivamukti Yoga London, triyoga, Indaba in London[/mk_fancy_title][mk_padding_divider size=”24″][mk_toggle title=”Learn more” style=”fancy”]Summary of official education
• Bachelor Degree in Physical Education. National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 1988-1993
• Workplace Communications Skills Certificate. Collin College, Texas, U.S.A., 2007-2010
• Certified Instructor in Aerobics, GR.A.F.T.S., Thessaloniki, Greece, 2001
• Certified Instructor in Weight Training, GR.A.F.T.S., Thessaloniki, Greece, 2001
• Hot,Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Jivamukti Hatha, Space n’Flow, Restorative, Yin Yoga 2014
Fierce Grace, Bikram Yoga London, Triyoga, Jivamukti Yoga London, The Life Centre, Indaba, London,UK
• Hot Yoga 222 hours. 2007-2010 Sunstone Yoga Center, Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.
• Vinyasa Flow, Hatha, Ashtanga and Restorative Yoga 350 hours. 2007-2010 Dallas Yoga Center, Dallas, Texas, U.S.A
• Iyengar Yoga. 2001-2005 EY ZEIN, Thessaloniki, Greece
• Tai Chi Chuan. 2009-2010 Tai Chi Center, Plano, Texas, U.S.A.
• Latin Dance. 2002-2005 Danza Fuetre, Thessaloniki, Greece
• Alexander Style, Feldenkrais Method and Contemporary dance 2003-2005 EYANEMOS, Thessaloniki, Greece
He has undergraduate degrees in Physical Education & Sports Science from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Serres) with specializations in Aerobics-Weight training and Adapted Physical Education and in Dance from the Vocational Dance School of Rallou Manou.
He has studied in a postgraduate level Dance Science at the University of Wolverhampton (MSc Dance Science). He also holds a bachelor degree in Physiotherapy (PT) from the Technological Educational Institute of Athens.
He is AFAA Certified as a Group Exercise Instructor, ISTD Certified as a dance instructor (Associate and Professional diploma, DFR) and “The Pilates Coach Organization” Certified as a pilates instructor. He is also GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® trainer, Hatha Yoga Instructor (200hr. RYS), responsible and master trainer for the bodyART™ School in Greece (by Robert Steinbacher) and Sound Therapist (by Peter Hess).
Latin American and Standard certified dance teacher from Asters International dance school. He took several hip hop seminars in UK and Germany.
He has danced in several dance companies, such as the TAN dance company, the Hellenic Choreodrama of Rallou Manou, the Greek National Opera and the “2” dance company of Dimitris Papaioannou.
Responsible and Basic Trainer of the Dance School in Studio One Fitness Institute and co-inventor of Art Concept programme.